Monday 17 August 2015

BOOKS & AUTHORS - M

BOOK AUTHOR
Macbeth William Shakespeare
Magic Mountain Thomas Mann
Mahatma Gandhi and His Apostles Ved Meha
Mahatma Gandhi Romain Rolland
Main Street Sinclair Lewis
Major Barbara George Bernard Shaw
Making Sense of Chindia Jairam Ramesh
Malgudi Days R. K. Narayan
Man and Superman George Bernard Shaw
Man of Property John Galsworthy
Man, Beast and Virtue Luigi Pirandello
Managing the Results Peter Drucker
Meaning for the Future Peter Drucker
Man-eaters of Kumaan Jim Corbett
Mankind and Mother Earth Anold Tonybee
Many words K. P. S. Menon
Marriage and Morals Bertrand Russell
The Mayor of Casterbridge: The Life and Death of a Man of Character Thomas Hardy
Meghdoot Kalidas
Mein Khamf Adolf Hitler
Mellon: An American Life David Cannadine
Memories of Hopes Gen. Charles de Guelle
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus John Gray
Men Who kept the Secrets Thomas Powers
Merchant of Venice William Shakespeare
Middle March George Eliot
Midnight Children Salman Rushdie
Mill on the Floss George Eliot
Moby Dick Hermann Melville
Modern Painters John Rushkin
Moonwalk Michael Jackson
Mother India Katherine Mayo
Mother Maxim Gorky
Moti Mahal Gopinath Mohanty
Much Ado About Nothing William Shakespeare
Mudra Rakshas Vishakadutta
Murder in Cathedral T.S. Eliot
Muslim Dilemma in India M. R. A. Baig
My Days R. K. Narayan
My Experiments with Truth Mahatma Gandhi
My India S. Nihal Singh
My Life and Time V. V. Giri
My Life, Law and Other Things M. C. Setalvad
My Life Bill Clinton
My Music My Life Pt Ravi Shankar
My Own Boswell Mohammad Hidayatullah
My Presidential Years R. Venkataraman
My Son's Father Dom Moraces
My Truth Indira Gandhi
Mystic River Dennis Lehane
Myself and other More Important Matters Charles Handy

No comments:

Post a Comment