Thursday 17 March 2016

INDIAN GEOGRAPHY QUIZ - 4


1. Which river is called as South Ganges?
A. Godavari
B. Krishna
C. Narmada
D. Taptai
2. Which river is the Life line of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Godavari
B. Krishna
C. Narmada
D. Taptai
3. Which state is called as Land of Five rivers?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Maharastra
C. Haryana
D. Punjab
4. Which of the following rivers flow through punjab?
I. Beas
II. Sutlej
III. Indus
IV. Chenab
A. I & IV
B. II & III
C. I, II, IV
D. All the above
5. Which of the following river does not flow in Tamil Nadu?
A. Bhavani
B. Krishna
C. Kaveri
D. Vaigai
6. Which of the following pairs are correctly matched?
I. Gujarat - Surat
II. Maharastra - Nagpur
III. Madhya Pradesh - Indore
IV. Rajasthan - Kanpur
A. I, II
B. II, III, IV
C. I, II, III
D. I, II, IV
7. Which of the following pairs are not correctly matched?
I. Gujarat - Rajkot
II. Maharastra - Nagpur
III. Uttar Pradesh - Meerut
IV. Rajasthan - Agra
A. I, II
B. II, III, IV
C. I, II, III
D. I, II, IV
8. In which state Sharanpur is?
A. Bihar
B. West Bengal
C. Punjab
D. Uttar Pradesh
9. In which state Gulbarga is?
A. Kerala
B. Karnataka
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Telangana
10. Which of the following state has low population density?
A. Nagaland
B. Mizoram
C. Arunachal Pradesh
D. Sikkim
11. Where is Gorbett National Park Located?
A. Punjab
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Haryana
D. Rajasthan
12. Which of the following Sanctuary is present in Rajasthan?
A. Gir Forest National Park
B. Jaldapara Sanctuary
C. Bhimbandh Sanctuary
D. Darrah National Park
13. What is the capital of Dadra and Nagar Haveli?
A. Port Blair
B. Kavarati
C. Silvassa
D. Agartala
14. What is the capital of Nagaland?
A. Aizawl
B. kohima
C. Imphal
D. Agartala
15. Yamuna is the tributary river of ________ river
A. Ganga
B. Mahanadi
C. Taptai
D. Bharmaputra

No comments:

Post a Comment